A quick and easy dessert that is especially delicious with fresh summer strawberries. A perfect ending to a special meal or a casual get-together!
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp brandy or vanilla
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp sugar or Splenda
- 4 cups halved strawberries
- Combine Greek Yogurt, brown sugar, and brandy in a bowl.
- Stir the mixture until the brown sugar has dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until it starts to thicken. Add sugar and whip until thick. Note: cream whips best if the bowl has been chilled in the refrigerator.
- Fold yogurt mixture into the whipped cream and combine well.
- Place 1/2 cup strawberries into serving dishes. Top with cream mixture.
This recipe is adapted from Genius Kitchen.