Simple Roasted Cauliflower is easy and delicious. Roasting adds a nice flavor and only 4 ingredients are needed to make this recipe.
- 1 head cauliflower (7–8 cups of cauliflower florets)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line one sheet pan with parchment paper or spray with pan release.
- Wash cauliflower. Dry the cauliflower with a paper towel.
- On a cutting board, with a chef knife, remove green leaves and stem.
- Cut florets from the core. Cut the florets into smaller similar size pieces (cut in half or in thirds).
- Place florets on the prepared sheet pan.
- Add the olive oil, salt, and pepper to the pan. Toss the cauliflower until the oil and seasoning are well distributed. Be sure to spread them out over the entire pan so that they brown uniformly.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower is a light golden brown. Flip the cauliflower halfway through baking in order for even browning.
- Serve and enjoy!
- To make clean up easier, line the sheet pan with parchment.
- Pre-heat the oven and be sure it reaches 425 ° F before putting the cauliflower in the oven.
- Use fresh cauliflower, not frozen.
- Dry the cauliflower with a paper towel to remove excess water,
- Cauliflower florets should be cut into approximately the same size pieces.
- Do not use too much oil otherwise the cauliflower will not roast properly.
- Flip the cauliflower halfway through baking so that it will brown evenly.