Easy and delicious side dish for any meal
- 1 1/2 pounds of carrots, washed. Ends cut and removed (about 5 large carrots)
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled. Ends cut and removed (about 3 medium)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Line sheet 1/2 size (18 ” x 13″) sheet pan with parchment paper, silicone baking mat, or pan release.
- Slice carrots and parsnips into 1-inch thick diagonal slices. Place the carrots and parsnips on the sheet pan.
- Add the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss well.
- Place sheet pan in oven and roast for 20-30 minutes. Halfway through baking toss vegetables. Vegetables should be tender. If you prefer them to be softer, bake 5-10 minutes longer.