Vinaigrette style Caesar dressing that is made without raw egg and anchovies. Perfect dish for roasted or grilled meats such as chicken or beef.
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed (1 tsp crushed)
- 4 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground pepper
- Crush garlic with a garlic press or mince finely with a chef’s knife.
- In a 2 cup measuring cup or small bowl, add crushed garlic, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and Parmesan cheese. Stir or whisk to combine.
- Whisk in olive oil until well combined.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until you are ready to serve it.
- Fresh lemon juice is best for this recipe.
- It is important to use Dijon mustard and not any other type of mustard.
- If possible, use fresh parmesan cheese.
Keywords: Caesar salad, salads, dressing, vinaigrette